[WSBAPT] Adoption of Standard language

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Jun 27 14:15:06 PDT 2019

Hello All,

I would be curious to hear from anyone who is willing to share their approach in drafting what I would call "faucet" language in trusts.  This is where the Trustee can withhold distributions for a variety of reasons but typically seen are special needs of an individual (as that term is used in the traditional sense), addiction or even recreational drug use, pending and post-divorce, involved in litigation, etc. etc.

Thank you in advance for any comments on if you use it, if you don't why not, any insights at all.

Best,

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden