[WSBAPT] Will or No Will

Claudia A Gowan claudia at cagowanlaw.com
Mon Jun 24 11:08:49 PDT 2019

I am pretty sure that there was a case a few years ago that says that an estate planning attorney is not liable to the heirs where the deceased did not get the documents executed. Maybe someone else knows the case or perhaps you could find it. I suspect it may be a fact based inquiry, but worth looking into.

Best, Claudia

Claudia A. Gowan

Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3200