[WSBAPT] Revocable Trust

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Mon Jun 24 10:57:40 PDT 2019

I vote with Heather.  I have never had any trouble administering a photocopy of a trust when the original was missing.  Of course, I assume the photocopy shows the signatures.  Even then, I once administered an unsigned trust when witnesses were available to say that they saw the trust signed.  It’s not like a will.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones |Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave., Suite 2500, Portland OR 97204
(503) 226-1371 (main)| (503) 226-3574 (fax)
pjones at duffykekel.com<mailto:pjones at duffykekel.com>