[WSBAPT] Will Provision for Repayment of Debt - Creditor Claim Necessary?

Randolph Petgrave RandGrave at msn.com
Sat Jun 22 10:49:09 PDT 2019

Steve,

I don't think the PR has to file a creditor claim. I think the language can be fairly read to make this a specific bequest, that is separate and apart from the PR's 1/5 interest in the remainder of the estate.  The language referring to it as a debt is probably to insure it has priority of payment.

Regards,
Randy

Petgrave & Petgrave, PLLC

Attorneys at Law