[WSBAPT] Recommendations for Tax Preparer for Estate

Tara M. Roberts pugetsoundlaw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 16:47:27 PDT 2019

Any recommendations for a tax preparer closer to the South end of Seattle.
My recommendation on Queen Anne is too far North for the client and the
other isn't taking new clients.

PR of the Estate needs to have the Federal 1041 Estate Income Tax Return
prepared and may need help with a WA Estate Tax return.  There is estate
income from rental property and from family LLC interests.

Thanks in advance.

Tara M. Roberts

Puget Sound Law pllc

152 3rd Ave S Ste 107

Edmonds, WA 98020

Phone 206-285-3361

 <mailto:roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com> roberts at pugetsoundlaw.com

******************************
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify us immediately and delete the original message and any copies
you may have.  Thank you.

Access to the online document sharing portal is easy using the link
provided. Click on it or copy & paste into your browser. There is no need to
create a login.  The portal is secured and provides 256 bit AES encryption.
However, to maintain security, you should not share the link with anyone
that does not require access.  **Anyone with the link can access the
folder.**  If you suspect that the link has been compromised or someone that
is not authorized may have access, then please contact me immediately and
steps will be taken to secure the content and restrict access. If you have
trouble with accessing your client folder let me know. Thank you.