[WSBAPT] Mediator for Family Dispute re: Senior Medical Care

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:15:14 PDT 2019

You might consider Caroline Davis; mediator/arbitrator.  For many years,
she was the executive director of Family Law CASA (King county) which is
where I met her.  She has a very calming presence but still adept at
keeping 'on task'.  She spent years at CASA involved in high conflict
matters, and I can not say enough good about her.

http://cddavismediation.com/