[WSBAPT] Estate Planner admitted in WA and CA

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Jul 30 17:31:45 PDT 2019

Erica Wolf.

Her website: https://www.ericawolflaw.com/

Absolutely recommend.

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com