[WSBAPT] RCW 11.40.020 - Notice to Creditors for an Estate

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Jul 29 14:48:42 PDT 2019

Though not likely relevant for this particular case - it serves as a reminder that the WA Legislature extended beneficiaries to a wrongful death claim in the session this past year and will be taking effect (if it didn’t already).

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com