[WSBAPT] Chelan Appraiser

Lovie Bernardi lovie at fb-lawfirm.com
Thu Jul 18 14:46:55 PDT 2019

Diane,

My PR used the following appraiser for a Chelan cabin a couple of years ago:

Linda Ann Tedeschi
Pacific Appraisal Associates, PLLC
(509)662-8900
annted at pacapp.com<mailto:annted at pacapp.com>

Lovie

Lovie L. Bernardi
Flaherty & Bernardi, PLLC
3600 15th Avenue West #205
Seattle, WA  98119
(206) 682-2616

lovie at fb-lawfirm.com<mailto:joni at sbfirm.com>
http://fb-lawfirm.com<http://sbfirm.com/>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.  Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties.