[WSBAPT] Creditor claim after estate closed

Stephen A. Brandli steve at brandlilaw.com
Fri Jul 12 17:00:09 PDT 2019

Seems to me that the authority of the PR has ended and, by extension, so has
yours.  So not only need you not respond, but it would be inappropriate to
respond in any official capacity.  I suggest a simple letter stating that
the estate is closed and that you no longer represent the PR.  However, you
don't "owe" them such a letter.

                Steve