[WSBAPT] Converting a will-only filing to a probate

Krista MacLaren kjm.inc at mac.com
Tue Jul 2 15:36:02 PDT 2019

Sara,

I just did this recently.  If the will was filed and you need to open a probate, you use the same case number, go to the clerk’s office and pay the filing fee for probate, and request that the will be brought out, which you pick up from the records counter.  They may not just give it to you, but have it brought down for you to ex Parte.

Krista J. MacLaren
Northgate Executive Center II
9725 3rd Ave NE, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98115