[WSBAPT] Seeking Referral for Estate Attorney in India (New Delhi preferred)

Eric Reutter reutter at lasher.com
Mon Jul 1 11:21:14 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I am seeking a referral for an attorney in India, ideally located in New Delhi. I am hoping to engage Indian counsel to assist with a distribution from an estate to an Indian non-profit beneficiary. I have bumped into quite a bit of bureaucratic issues involving obtaining government approval for the transfer.

Any referral to a reputable attorney would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Eric Reutter
Attorney
DIRECT 206-332-7553
[cid:image001.gif at 01D52FFF.16F61690]
601 UNION STREET    SUITE 2600   SEATTLE WA 98101
FAX 206-340-2563    WWW.LASHER.COM<http://WWW.LASHER.COM>
Click here to view my online bio

WE MAKE LAW MAKE SENSE.(r)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments may contain confidential or attorney-client protected information that may not be further distributed by any means without permission of the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are not permitted to read its content and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message and its attachments without saving in any manner