[WSBAPT] ISO Vegas Estate Attorney

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Thu Jan 31 19:06:36 PST 2019

My parents are in Las Vegas and after my father died, through various
referral sources got connected with Tina Walls. She was excellent. Her
office is in the Summerlin side of Las Vegas. Have recommended her to
colleagues and no one has ever come back to me saying they wouldn't want to
work with her again.

TinaWalls at wallslaw.com

Walls Law Firm

8861 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 220