[WSBAPT] Double Probate for elderly couple

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Wed Jan 30 11:24:29 PST 2019

Yes you can do this. We always list both names in the caption & have the letters name both decedents. I have even done this where the first spouse passed away years before, but no probate was done. It allows the PR to sign on behalf of both estates if necessary to clear title to real estate, etc.
Jane Bitz.

Jane G Bitz
Of Counsel
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
12209 E Mission, Suite 5
Spokane Valley WA 99206-4824
(509) 927-9700; FAX (509) 777-1800
jbitz at whc-attorneys.com<mailto:jane at jbitzlaw.com>
[cid:image002.png at 01D06C8A.419B0730][cid:image003.jpg at 01D4B88E.5CB5C470]
THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without express written consent of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.