[WSBAPT] Double Probate for elderly couple

Erin Fairley erin at leschilaw.com
Wed Jan 30 10:53:24 PST 2019

Hi all,

I’m pretty sure that I can do this but seeking confirmation:  H & W die within six months of one another; identical wills; one heir; solvent estate; no issues.  Can I petition Estates of H & W?  Any weird issues at banks, court?

Thank you,
Erin

Erin Fairley / Attorney
erin at leschilaw.com<mailto:erin at leschilaw.com> / (206) 353-4625
Leschi Law, PLLC
121 Lakeside Avenue, Suite B Seattle, WA 98122
www.leschilaw.com<http://www.leschilaw.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of this e-mail message or any attachment to it is strictly prohibited.