[WSBAPT] Practice Management recommendations/warnings

Kim Hammit kim at gsjoneslaw.com
Tue Jan 29 13:20:25 PST 2019

I've used Cosmolex, Clio, ZolaSuite, Daylite (mac platform but not cloud
based), and I think I tried PracticePanther.  I preferred Cosmolex as it
also contained accounting (awesome if you do any trust) but ZolaSuite was
the only one with true email integration that was really excellent.  They
are newer and I couldn't get past the glitches but they are probably much
better now - they were always really responsive to suggestions.  I would go
with Cosmolex or ZolaSuite both are under $100/month I think and offer free
trials if I remember correctly.  Clio was great too but I think the other
two were more comprehensive.