[WSBAPT] [WSBARP] Update on Upcoming Changes to the Listservs

Bickel, Dwight Dwight.Bickel at fntg.com
Thu Jan 17 12:38:24 PST 2019

I agree wholeheartedly.  I will continue to contribute to those in practice after my retirement, if allowed emeritus access. I suggest that my prior 40 years of real property legal experience will continue to have value.

Michael Safren: Please provide a path for those who have paid their dues for many decades to continue to have emeritus status to this listserve.
Dwight A. Bickel
Regional Counsel
Fidelity National Title Group
701 - 5th Avenue, Suite 2700