[WSBAPT] Revoke ILIT?

James W. Spencer jamess at brothershenderson.com
Thu Jan 17 10:55:10 PST 2019

Greetings Felicia:

We work in this arena pretty regularly. Feel free to pass along our information.

Thanks,
James

James W. Spencer
Brothers & Henderson, P.S.
2722 Eastlake Avenue East, Suite 200
Seattle, Washington 98102
Phone: (206) 324-4300 x106
e-mail:  jamess at brothershenderson.com
www.brothershenderson.com

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments is attorney-client information, is privileged or confidential material and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you have received this transmission in error, immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this transmission and all copies including attachments.