[WSBAPT] san diego help

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Wed Jan 16 10:29:30 PST 2019

I worked on an ancillary probate last year with Elise Paul in San Diego.  If
she doesn't do guardianship work she would probably know somebody who could
help.  (858) 259-8221, feel free to tell her I sent you.

Best,

Sara

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

LONGLEY LAW PLLC

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro> Sara at Longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all
attachments.  Thank you.