[WSBAPT] Referral - Real Estate (Farm) Appraiser

Dan J. Cadagan III dan at cadaganlaw.com
Mon Jan 14 16:05:28 PST 2019

Second that  --  Hatley/ Cobb

Dan J. Cadagan III
Attorney at Law
Spokane, WA
1-509-744-3440
Dan at CadaganLaw.com

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged information.  As to any reader of this communication who is  not the intended recipient, any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email, and delete the original message from your system and all copies as well.  Thank you.

Please be advised that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used or relied upon, and cannot be used or relied upon, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or(ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.