[WSBAPT] mediators

Sara D. Longley sara at longley-law.pro
Fri Jan 11 20:03:41 PST 2019

Hi Roger,

I hope you're doing well.  I had a mediation with Watness and he was
wonderfully diplomatic and gave each party realistic expectations on the
strength of their positions.

I also like retired Judge Kim Prochnau, also now with JAMS.  She was very
diligent and fair in a trial of mine she heard before her retirement.

Cheers,

Sara Longley

Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.

LONGLEY LAW PLLC

1734 NW Market Street

Seattle, WA 98107

 <tel:%28206%29%20434-5644> (206) 434-5644

 <mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro> Sara at Longley-law.pro

 <http://www.longley-law.pro/> www.longley-law.pro

This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure.  If you have received this message in error, please inform the
sender by telephone or reply email and delete this message and all
attachments.  Thank you.