[WSBAPT] we need help with complex wills and trusts

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Fri Jan 11 18:18:17 PST 2019

For several years we have had of counsel help here with complex wills and trusts.  Our most recent oc (Of Counsel, not Obsessive Compulsive!) lawyer for that purpose was Gavin West.  He has moved to Utah and is studying for the Utah Bar.  The lawyer who filled the position for a couple of years prior to Gavin has moved to Florida☹  I don’t think we have done anything to chase them away; but here we are, in need of replacement once again.

If you or someone you know is smart, personable, experienced in complex estates and trusts and is wanting to join a really cool firm on an of counsel basis, it would be great and good if you had such person(s) send me an email of interest.  Probate and TEDRA litigation experience a big plus.  But the most important attributes are knowledge and ability and…………….personality😊

Roger Hawkes, WSBA 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S.
19944 Ballinger Way NE, Suite #100
Shoreline, WA 98155