[WSBAPT] referral of premarital agreement - two attorneys - West Seattle?

Kailei Feeney kailei at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Jan 10 11:11:15 PST 2019

In West Seattle, I can recommend the law firm of Susan Carroll. Three attorneys there. I know that Susan is well versed in drafting these but not 100% sure about Amy and Betsy. Good firm regardless:

Law Offices of Susan Carroll, PLLC
6041 California Ave. SW, Suite 101
Seattle, WA  98136
Tele: 206-452-5483
Fax:  206-452-5688
www.susancarrolllaw.com<http://www.susancarrolllaw.com/>

Kailei
Kailei B. Feeney
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D013C2.30F35160]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
kailei at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:kailei at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment. Unless you have previously signed an engagement agreement with this firm, and the firm has accepted you as a client, NO exchange of information by virtue of emails or communications will create any attorney client relationship, including any duty of confidentiality, between sender and/or recipient.