[WSBAPT] mediators

Sasha S. Philip sasha at philipmediation.com
Tue Jan 8 11:35:15 PST 2019

I would also suggest Kathleen Wareham, who has a particular interest in
TEDRA and elder care matters, and is able to bring a great deal of empathy
for the parties to the table along with tough reality testing when needed.

Sasha S. Philip
Philip Mediation
(425) 298-7839
www.PhilipMediation.com

Sent from my Android device; please excuse any typographical errors.