[WSBAPT] mediators

John White white at livengoodlaw.com
Tue Jan 8 09:16:00 PST 2019

I suggest Jim Treadwell.  He has handled two relatively complex TEDRA matters and is very well-versed in the area.  The most recent involved Mr. Foster on the other side.

Stew Cogan has also done a good job for me, albeit not on TEDRA specifically.

Thomas McPhee is a very bright former trial judge from Thurston County.  He'll get his arms around any issue.

Charles Burdell has done good jobs with hard-headed parties and is not afraid to lay out the risks in a very direct way.

I cannot comment on Ms. Learned or Mr. Watness.  I've never had a mediation or arbitration with them.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4A732.C4E0B090]

John J. White
425.822.9281 Ext. 7321
Click Here<https://livengoodlaw.sharefile.com/r-rbdbeaca5f5649da8> to send me secure email and/or files

The contents of this message and any attachments may contain confidential information and be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable protection.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message.  Thank you for your assistance.
Tax Advice Notice: If this communication or any attachment contains any tax advice, the advice is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding federal tax penalties. A taxpayer may rely on professional advice to avoid federal tax penalties only if the advice is reflected in a comprehensive tax opinion that conforms to stringent requirements. Please contact us if you would like to discuss our preparation of an opinion that conforms to IRS rules on tax opinions.