[WSBAPT] Need attorney referral for St. Joseph, MO/Kansas City, MO

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Mon Jan 7 10:08:51 PST 2019

Hi Listmates:

I am trying to find an attorney in the St. Joseph, MO area who could assist with a minor guardianship matter (the child currently is in St. Joseph, and we want to bring him to WA State).  The child is in an orphanage in St. Joseph, so someone who handles adoptions probably would work as well.

It appears that St. Joseph is about 50 miles from Kansas City, so if you know of anyone in KC, please let me know.  I have no attorney connections in the state at all.

Thanks,
Candace Wilkerson