[WSBAPT] Residency

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Fri Jan 4 15:33:04 PST 2019

I have the same issue with some potential clients who work and live in BC
Canada, but are US citizens and own real property in Washington State. How
do people address this in the first paragraph of the Last Will and
Testament?

Respectfully,
Jamia S. Burns
Office: 1200 Dupont St., Suite 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (By Appointment Only)
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
www.jamiaburnslaw.com

NOTICE: This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged material and is
intended for use solely by the above-referenced recipient. Any review,
copying, printing, disclosure, distribution, or other use by any other
person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not the named
recipient, or believe you have received this e-mail in error, please reply
to the sender and delete the copy you received. Thank you.