[WSBAPT] Goodbye

Douglas Bratt djbratt at mbavancouverlaw.com
Thu Feb 28 11:06:19 PST 2019

I, too, will miss you, Lisa.

Happy Retirement, including years of good health.

Best Regards,

Doug Bratt

Douglas J. Bratt
Lawyer

[Envelope scaled Terry]

Office: (360) 213-2040
 Fax: (360) 213-2030

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us.  Thank you.