[WSBAPT] Mutual Will

Rob Bartlett rbartlett at cookandbartlett.com
Wed Feb 27 10:23:37 PST 2019

Hi Mike:  There are number of actions you can, and likely have to, take under the probate code given your role as a fiduciary.  Getting into the facts and law on this is probably well beyond a simple email however.  If you’re interested in a consultation please feel free to call me or make an appointment.  Our practice involves a substantial amount of probate and probate-related litigation.

Best,

--rob

Robert M. Bartlett, Esq.
Cook & Bartlett, PLLC