[WSBAPT] Spanish speaking probate attorney- referral

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Fri Feb 15 19:16:10 PST 2019

  Setareh,

I am Spanish speaking and  I handle probate matters.

Although I’ve only handled a couple contested probate matters that
involved litigation, I regularly handle highly litigated family law
matters. I also regularly represent monolingual Spanish speaking
clients in both probate and family law matters.  My background
information is on my website but I’m also happy to send a copy of my
resume/ CV.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000