[WSBAPT] FW: confirm db0096b65e6e0defe366d66faf209611ffac7eea

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:55:34 PST 2019

I had been getting those too, and have ben trying to contact someone- anyone about it.  Finally  today my concern was answered by the web editor with this message:

I apologize for the inconvienence.  The listservs have been undergoing some changes as we move it from a listserv that was open to all subscribers to a listserv that is restricted to RPPT section members.

Here is the link to the Listserv Information Tab on the RPPT website where you can re-subscribe to the listserv, find the policies and guidelines and see the archives:

http://www.wsbarppt.com/listservs/

I hope this helps and allows you to re-subscribe and get back onto the listserv of listservs

Kind regards,
Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section

I did it and it worked 👍

Misspelled from my iPhone

Melinda

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.