[WSBAPT] FW: confirm db0096b65e6e0defe366d66faf209611ffac7eea

David King david at soundadvocates.com
Tue Feb 12 11:01:33 PST 2019

Received the same thing.  Strange.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:58 AM Marsha Hudson <marsha at griffyn.us> wrote:

> Your membership in the mailing list WSBAPT has been disabled due to
> excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
> 12-Feb-2019.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
> you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
> this before your membership in the list is deleted.
>
> This is interesting. Does anyone know what this is about?
>
> Marsha C. Hudson
> Attorney at Law #23330
> 3221 NW 62nd Street, Seattle, WA  98107
> Telephone: 206-297-3933
> Fax: 206-357-9356
> marsha at griffyn.us
>
> Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
> others? - Martin Luther King, Jr.
>
> This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
> work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
> its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
> error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
> to this office at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.
>  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

David M. King, Attorney

707 E Harrison Street
Seattle, WA 98102
Phone: 206-420-8710
Fax: 206-973-3034

This electronic message contains information from the law firm of
Sound Advocates Law Group PLLC.  The contents may be privileged and
confidential and are intended for the use of the intended addressee(s)
only.  If you are not an intended addressee, note that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
me at david at soundadvocates.com.