[WSBAPT] Suspect emails

Claudia A Gowan claudia at cagowanlaw.com
Mon Feb 11 10:29:57 PST 2019

Colleagues, just a warning: in the past week, I have received several suspect emails purporting to be from title companies represented by law firms, for example, one was from "firstam at ___law.com. In each case, the emails invited me to open a secure email message related to a file matter.

In one case, the email alleged to be from a title company with offices in Wisconsin. In another case, the email claimed to be from First American. On investigation, I learned from one of the law firms that their email had been hacked. I send this out as a beware.

Best, Claudia

Effective February 1, 2019 our new address will be:
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98154

Claudia A. Gowan

Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC
1001 Fourth Avenue, Suite 3200
Seattle, WA 98154