[WSBAPT] Need for Hawaiian Attorney (Big Island)

Sarah Jael Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Thu Feb 7 13:55:09 PST 2019

Hi Anthony-

I use Jordan Kimura- he’s great. If he can’t assist, I am sure someone at his firm can.

https://www.m4law.com/attorneys/jordon-j-kimura/ <https://www.m4law.com/attorneys/jordon-j-kimura/>

SJI is the best place!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
www.dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.