[WSBAPT] how to subscribe

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Tue Feb 5 13:39:32 PST 2019

Mike Safren is the Web Editor for RPPT. He is the one that sent the original post on January 7th  stating that all listserve members must register to continue. I assume he is a volunteer serving the RPPT (so we need to be nice to him)..
His email is msafren at gmail.com.
Suggest all further inquiries on this registration issue be directed to him, instead of back to this list.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.