[WSBAPT] how to subscribe

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Tue Feb 5 13:03:56 PST 2019

Yes, isn’t that interesting. Nestor seems to be in the same situation, as I also found myself.
So the big warning to get registered or be kicked off may be limited to a few or perhaps involves none of the prior list members.

Recall that my original post was prompted by the fact that Jean McCoy found she could not send a reply to the list to my earlier post on Monday, the 4th, the day after the “deadline” to register. Thus, the attempt to provide registration info.

Mike Safren has not weighed in on this (he was the original sender of the warning on behalf of the Bar).

This is starting to feel like the ominous warnings  about Y2k computer glitches that proved unwarranted. Image result for caveman destroying computer cartoon

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.