[WSBAPT] how to subscribe

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Tue Feb 5 11:50:41 PST 2019

Wouldn't it be nice if someone in the know gave us proper instructions?

Plese excus the brevite and any tipoes.  This emale was sent from Marsha's stoopid iPhone.

Marsha C. Hudson
Attorney at Law #23330
3221 NW 62nd St
Seattle, WA 98107
Telephone: 206-297-3933
Fax: 206-357-9356
marsha at griffyn.us

Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for others? - Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client, work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it to this office at marsha at griffyn.us and then deleting the e-mail.