[WSBAPT] Language or thoughts?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Mon Dec 23 15:11:03 PST 2019

Hello Serv Members,

I have a client who is very, very paranoid that once he turns over a power of attorney, that person, who he states he trusts implicitly, may think he should live at home.  Because of his age and other circumstances we discussed making the power effective immediately but also adding some preference language for home removal.

Have any of you done anything like this and if so would you be willing to share your insights?

Thanks in advance and may you all be enjoying this season!

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.