[WSBAPT] Attorney to draft LLC agreements

Doug Owens dougowens at seattlerelawyer.com
Fri Dec 20 15:36:40 PST 2019

Dear Sarah, I do this work often and would be glad to help.  Merry Christmas.  Yours truly, Doug Owens

On Dec 20, 2019, at 2:42 PM, Stacey Romberg <stacey at staceyromberg.com<mailto:stacey at staceyromberg.com>> wrote:

My firm does this type of work, we’d be pleased to assist.

<image001.png>
Stacey L. Romberg, Attorney at Law
10115 Greenwood Avenue N., PMB #275
Seattle, Washington 98133
Telephone: 206-784-5305
Facsimile: 206-789-8103
E-mail: info at staceyromberg.com<mailto:info at staceyromberg.com>
Web site: www.staceyromberg.com<http://www.staceyromberg.com/>

Practice concentrated on estate planning, probate and business law.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 5:00. In-person appointments scheduled: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
<image002.png><https://www.facebook.com/StaceyRombergAttorneyatLaw>  <image003.png><https://twitter.com/StaceyRomberg>  <image004.png><http://www.linkedin.com/in/staceyromberg>
NOTICE
The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message. Thank you for your assistance.