[WSBAPT] Guardianship question

Jill H. Sasser Jill.Sasser at landerholm.com
Wed Dec 18 15:17:57 PST 2019

I have done this before.  I checked with the title company to see what they would require.  The registration should be enough (and the pleadings showing your client has been appointed as Guardian).  However, confirm with the title company whether they will also need an order.

Feel free to call me if you have questions.

Jill

Jill H. Sasser | Attorney at Law
Landerholm P.S.
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000