[WSBAPT] Looking for Estate Planning Documents for Mildred Clara Rose (C.R.) Cunningham

Ann Schrooten Ann at fitzgibbonslaw.com
Thu Dec 12 08:34:45 PST 2019

Mildred Clara Rose (CR) Cunningham, a resident of Casa Grande, AZ died on September 29, 2019. We are trying to locate a copy of her Trust Agreement because her Arizona real property is titled in the name of the “William L. Guernsey and Mildred C.R. Guernsey Revocable Living Trust Dated November 11, 1990. We believe a Washington attorney prepared William and Mildred’s Trust. If anyone has information regarding a Will, Trust or other estate planning documents for William L. Guernsey and Mildred C.R. Guernsey, please contact me.

Thank you.

Ann F. Schrooten, Esq.
Fitzgibbons Law Offices, P.L.C.
1115 E. Cottonwood Lane, Suite 150
Casa Grande, AZ 85122
(520) 426‑3824
(520) 226-9115 (direct)
(520) 426‑9355 (fax)
ann at fitzgibbonslaw.com<mailto:ann at fitzgibbonslaw.com>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C96F3C.DDFC2520]
PLEASE VISIT US AT OUR NEW WEBSITE: www.fitzgibbonslaw.com<http://www.fitzgibbonslaw.com/>

This transmission contains information that is solely for the intended recipient, and use, disclosure, copying, distribution, retransmission, dissemination or other use by any other party is not authorized and is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal and/or civil liability.   If this communication is received in error, please immediately notify us by phone (520) 426-3824 and delete the original message.  Also, this electronic mail message does not reflect any intention by the sender or the sender=s client or principal to conduct a transaction or make any agreement by electronic means under the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, any version of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or any other statute governing electronic transactions.

Circular 230 Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any matters addressed herein