[WSBAPT] Title company letter

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:16:41 PDT 2019

If I may interject, there are CA cases (don’t know about WA) that say to the “best of my knowledge” implies you have done some looking.  I have always used “to my actual acknowledge” just so some attorney can’t argue that I had constructive notice or that I should have known.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D55F45.CA396980]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.