[WSBAPT] Estate Planning Templates

Candice Correia correia.cl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 09:15:23 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm preparing some pro bono estate documents and was wondering if anyone
would be possibly willing to share their templates for medical and
financial DPAs as well as a Will?  I teach full-time now and haven't
drafted DPAs since Washington adopted the new uniform power of attorney
act.  My Will template also does not have provisions for social media,
email, etc.  I promise to not share the templates with another attorney or
someone else working for profit.

Kind regards,

Candice

Candice Correia, JD, MAcc
Associate Professor
School of Business | Whitworth University

[image: image.png]