[WSBAPT] Boeing Pension

Mark Reinhardt MReinhardt at rehberglaw.com
Mon Aug 5 15:44:33 PDT 2019

Diane, thank you for your reply.  There is no beneficiary designated, unfortunately.  It was hoped that by using the pour over Will, the Trustee of the LT would be able to claim to be a successor using an SEA.

***When responding to this email, please reply all***

Kind regards,
[Logo]Mark Reinhardt
Attorney
Rehberg Law Group, PLLC
Ryan Y Rehberg, Partner | Mark A. Reinhardt, Partner | James A. Davies, Partner |
J. Sabrina Go | Jerrica Pierson Seeger | Grayson E. Chester

Assistant: Nancy DeOrnellis | ndeornellis at rehberglaw.com<mailto:ndeornellis at rehberglaw.com>
SeaTac:    18000 International Blvd. (Pacific Hwy S. | Hwy 99), Suite 550, SeaTac, WA 98188
Bellevue: 1400 112th Avenue Southeast, Suite 100, Bellevue, WA 98004
Contact:  Phone (206) 246-8772 ext. 333 | Toll Free (877) 246-8772 | Fax (206) 454-7910
Email:       mreinhardt at rehberglaw.com<mailto:mreinhardt at rehberglaw.com> | www.rehberglaw.com<http://www.rehberglaw.com/> | Join the Rehberg Law Group Newsletter<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=ay8zc9bab&p=oi&m=1101460729600&sit=dzioz88bb&f=46130d29-cd26-4d90-89ea-1b62cacb4ca4>

estate planning | business law | elder law | asset protection | probate | trust administration