[WSBAPT] Looking for Original Will of Katherine M. Oglesby

Lauren A Pitman lap at lifetime.legal
Thu Aug 1 09:16:49 PDT 2019

Good morning,

I am looking for the original Last Will and Testament of Katherine M. Oglesby executed on January 20, 2006.  My best guess is that the document was prepared by an attorney in Olympia.  If others would be so kind as to check their records, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Lauren

Lauren A. Pitman
Bauer Pitman Snyder Huff Lifetime Legal, PLLC
1235 4th Avenue East, Suite 200
Olympia, WA  98506
Phone:  360.754.1976
Fax: 360.943.4427

This message is confidential and may be protected by the attorney-client privilege; it is intended solely for the use of the individual named above. If you are not that individual, you are hereby advised any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by telephone or e-mail, delete the message from your files, and return any hard copies to the sender by U.S. mail.  Circular 230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, arrangement, or other matter.