[WSBAPT] Scott AW Johnson Memorial Fun Walk/Run at RPPT Midyear in Spokane, June 8

Lora Brown LBrown at khbblaw.com
Mon Apr 29 12:09:57 PDT 2019

For those Section members attending the RPPT Midyear in Spokane, this year on Friday, June 7 - Sunday June 9 in Spokane, please join us for the 7th annual 5k FUN FUN FUN Walk/Run that is in memory of our friend and colleague Scott AW Johnson.  The outing is Saturday morning, June 8th, and starts near the Davenport Hotel (where the seminar is held).

To participate, go to the link below.  First, you will make your donation to one of Scott's favored charities shown on the link; second, register for the race.

https://www.stokeslaw.com/sawjfunrun

I'm happy to answer questions about this wonderful event.   We hope to see you there!
-Lora

Lora L. Brown
KHBB Law
705 Second Avenue, Suite 800