[WSBAPT] claim of administrative expense

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Wed Apr 24 14:15:48 PDT 2019

I had a contested case along the same line, and the Snohomish County
Commissioner said the attorneys fees had to be paid, basically on
fairnesss grounds.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.