[WSBAPT] King County petition re safe deposit box filing fee?

Lovie Bernardi lovie at fb-lawfirm.com
Tue Apr 23 10:37:20 PDT 2019

Eric,

Our office filed a petition to open a safe deposit box in 2011 and paid the filing fee at that time. There was no additional fee to file the will and petition for probate after we found the will in the box.

Lovie

Lovie L. Bernardi
Flaherty & Bernardi, PLLC
3600 15th Avenue West #205
Seattle, WA  98119
(206) 682-2616

lovie at fb-lawfirm.com<mailto:joni at sbfirm.com>
http://fb-lawfirm.com<http://sbfirm.com/>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you are not the intended recipient or otherwise have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.  Circular 230 Notice:  This communication may not be used by you or any other person or entity for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties.