[WSBAPT] referral needed for Seattle area attorney for prenuptial agreement and family law advice

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Mon Apr 15 17:23:58 PDT 2019

  June,

I am located in downtown Seattle and I handle prenuptial matters as
well as all types of family law issues, including child support issues.
Your friend can look at my website for more detailed information about
my background and experience in family law.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting June Campbell <campbell.june at gmail.com>:

> List mates, I have a friend who is in need of a Seattle area lawyer
> to draft a prenuptial agreement and offer advice on family law
> ramifications of upcoming marriage to partner who is paying child
> support etc for children from prior marriage.  Given the situation,
> I would like to refer my friend to a person with current knowledge
> and experience in family law as well as prenuptial agreements.
>   Thanks in advance for any referrals or other advice.
>

>                June Campbell
> Law Office of June K. Campbell
> junecampbelllaw.com[1]
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> This e-mail message is a confidential communication and is protected
> by the attorney/client privilege, the work product doctrine and/or
> any other confidentiality protection. If you are not the designated
> or authorized recipient, do not read this e-mail message. Please
> reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
> then delete it. Thank you.

Links:
------
[1] http://junecampbelllaw.com