[WSBAPT] Declaration of Death in lieu of Death Certificate

Chad Horner CHorner at curranfirm.com
Thu Apr 4 12:42:23 PDT 2019

Attached is a template of an affidavit I've used successfully in the past. A declaration format should work fine as well.
Chad Horner
CURRAN LAW FIRM
555 West Smith Street
Kent, WA 98032
T 253 852 2345
F 253 859 8037
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited.